Italbronze is installed in an industrial complex of 45,000 square meters, with more than 16,000 square meters of constructed area
In the 1950s, a small Brazilian bronze manufacturer began to shine on the national scene. Its activities started on April 17, 1958, when brothers Ferdinando and Silvano Maestripieri, joined by their friend Paulo Bovani, founded the Indústria Metalúrgica Bovani-Maestripieri Ltda, with its first headquarters in the neighborhood of Moóca, in the capital of São Paulo. The aim was to fill a gap in the supply of components for the automotive sector, which required national products with the same quality level as the imported materials.
In the 1970s, already consolidated in the market and seeking to expand its facilities, the company established the manufacturing plant of Guarulhos. At the same time and with a more aggressive trade policy, the corporate name was changed to Italbronze Ltda. The basis of the name is due to the Italian origin of its founders plus the business´ main raw material.
Determination and competitiveness are the vectors of growth. The company´s determination and quality policies have made all of Italbronze´s achievements possible.
First came the leadership in the national market. Later, the entry into new markets such as North America, Europe, Africa and Australia.
Currently, Italbronze is taking its strength to Asian markets, showing the world the strength of Brazilian companies.